Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"He said true things, but called them by wrong names" - EBB

So here we are, the last gasp of my sharing inhibitions has been gasped. Like a Penthouse forum letter this starts off with a "this sort of thing never happens to me, but..." sort of vibe.

Reading other blogs to minimize rookie mistakes...in many there's some confession of I-don't-know-why-I'm-here. No repeat here folks, this is on purpose. I'm always noodlin' something, but usually confine content to an audience of few (well, to be fair, I Am Many). All well and good but I just recently got such a kick in my thoughtspace-ass that my head started leaking...channeling myself maybe? (been to the Chapel P, got my own key). Mental hydraulic pressure is pushing things out to ones and zeroes, so hold-on if you read through this, s'gonna be some turbulence.

Rules? Nope. Editing? Little. Stylistically, I'm parenthetical and elliptical and only vaguely self-conscious about it. My bias is for the tangential, diagonal, and formless if I can swing it; those angles of approach marry well to my clockwork. Citations may be common, but I wont give up flow for erudition; it's my blog not a scholastic exercise. Narcissism? that's what blogs are all about...but it ought to thin out sooner or later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment